The Art Curator Gallery at Lourensford Estate has joined forces with The Cape Leopard Trust and esteemed South African artist Fuz Caforio Wildlife Art to host a special fundraising event in support
The Art Curator Gallery at Lourensford Estate has joined forces with The Cape Leopard Trust and esteemed South African artist Fuz Caforio Wildlife Art to host a special fundraising event in support of the ongoing efforts to protect the Cape Leopard and conserve its ever-decreasing natural habitat.
The Art of Conservation Fundraiser will take place on the 16th of September at the beautiful Lourensford Estate where you can enjoy a personal meet and greet experience with Fuz Caforio, live music, finger food, drinks and of course, a live auction sponsored by our luxury partners from; The Diamond Works, The Royal Portfolio, Erinvale, Three Potters and a Painter, Mont Rochelle, Fuz Caforio Wildlife Art and Lourensford Estate.
The Art of Conservation will aim to raise over R400 000 at the live auction.
Bookings: No entrance fee, RSVP by the 5th of September 2017 – Should you have any booking or media enquiries please contact: email@example.com / 0878025085 / 0218470086
Extra Ordinary Auction Items Include:
- The Diamond Works:A gorgeous diamond and sapphire ring made from 18k white gold, set with a 1.92 carat sapphire round center stone and 33 diamonds totaling 0.165 carats. This exquisite piece of investment jewelry is estimated at R 156 990.
- Fuz Caforio: A one-of-a-kind investment piece entitled ‘Cape Leopard’. Oil on canvas. Size: 140cm x 70 cm. The piece will be exhibited at The Art of Conservation event and is valued in excess of R 90 000.
- The Royal Portfolio will be donating a two night stay for two at The Silo 5-star Luxury Hotel with BNB included, valued at R47 000
- Lourensford Estate: has generously partnered up with The Art of Conservation event this year to raise over R30 000 for the Cape Leopard Trust with an exclusive master blending wine experience with Hannes Nel of Lourensford Estate which will take 10 guests through an informative wine blending experience and dining experience valued at R30 000
- Erinvale Hotel and Spa:A one night stay for two with breakfast included. Valued at R1610
- Three potters and a painter: A beautiful, signature style diamond inset hand crafted bowl. Valued at R25 000
- A Walk on the Wild Side with Mont Rochelle: A two night stay for two in their Cabernet Room at the Sir Richard Branson property in Franschhoek. The voucher includes breakfast, minibar snacks and drinks, a transfer service between Mont Rochelle and Franschhoek and one complimentary wine tasting session per guest, plus an exclusive guided wildlife walk with Cape Leopard Trust researchers. Valued at R22 400
The bids will be updated daily on the web page www.artcurator.co.za leading up to the main event on the 16th September 2016.
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Lourensford Wine Estate - Art Curator
Lourensford Wine Estate, Somerset West, 7130, South Africa